Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Invitations: Bees



This set of invitations was created just for a customer. It's not one of the designs I had advertised on the invitation page. This customer had her own idea. She wanted cream and brown colors, and she wanted a design theme of bees. So, this is what we came up with. The partial border consists of three bees flying about, stylized trails in their wake.

I posted this invitation because it's a good example of something that is not excessively complicated, but is still unique and good looking.

I did receive some very nice feedback regarding these invitations, and since I have posted about them, I might as well share:

"Angela, I just wanted to let you know that I did receive my invitations and I LOVE them!! They look even better than I expected. You did an amazing job!!! And thank you so much for the extra envelopes. I didn't even think to get some extras. They have come in handy!

Again, thank you for your outstanding work! If you need feedback let me know!!"

-S.S.

No comments: