Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fan Programs Part 1



Fan programs are not something I've offered as of yet, despite a few requests. This is because I do not really offer custom shapes.

However, one of my customers recently suggested a version of the fan program idea that only requires rectangular pieces of card stock, and it was time to give it a try.




I have assembled layer invitations, and so this was not overly different. The example is of two 8.5x8 inch pieces card stock, with a handle. What I noticed when assembling was that... first lying one piece of card stock flat, then attaching the handle, and then attaching the other piece of card stock.... you end up with one flat side, and the other with a bulge from the handle. Because of that, using a piece of colored card stock for the back- with the bulge- and leaving the front side for printing really does look best.

No comments: